PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

I need some help finding somebody capable of helping me build a UAV that can carry heavy loads, needs to be tethered with power/video lines and also pressure washer hose, needs to have GPS functions to keep it stable and program grid patterns so it can clean a building with out missing any spots.Please contact me if you are interested in this project, thank you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rui-

Yes, the sprayer system can spray under autopilot control. I posted a thread about it last year here.

http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/heavy-lift-x8-and-sprayer-system

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to answer them.

-Brian

• Hello Brian! I am too trying to built a multicopter for spraying in agricultural settings... I build a quadcopter with 8Kg of thrust in total...

Your multicopter is capable of spraying in autopilot? Can you tell how your spraying system works?

I would be very thankful if you sent me the link to the build you send to Erick..

Thank you very much,

Brian Riskas said:

Erick-

I built a large X8 multicopter and sprayer system last year that was used for spraying in agricultural settings. The platform might be useful for your application. I sent you a message with a link to the build.

Thanks

-Brain

• Not sure to understand what you want to realize but IMO it is not possible to build a multirotor that will hold the thrust of a pressure washer hose , we are talking about several kg of thrust and  where do water will come ?

A tube that old water pressure weights a lot and no multirotor will be able to lift it .

• Hello,
    GPS is not going to help you with your project , you nee pattern & color rocodition paint vertical wall. Large Argo drone can be modified for this perpus. done Similar project already .
  • Hello Brian, thank you for your reply, I saw your website, I have a few questions, do you think you could modify the multi copter with some type of GPS gadget that will scan a wall and fly in a grid patters with out missing any areas while spraying? also I was thinking of a device that can hang from the top of the building so it could hold the load of the tether instead of having the multi copter carry the weight. I was also wondering if there a way of making the UAV stay still while releasing the water through the high pressure nozzle, obviously it's going to have some type of "recoil" effect. I'm sure  I'll have more questions since I'm just starting this project, but do you think you could give me an estimate on how much would this build cost and what the specs regarding lift and weight load capabilities would be? my email is erickgibbs@gmail.com. I really appreciate it, thank you.

Brian Riskas said:

Erick-

I built a large X8 multicopter and sprayer system last year that was used for spraying in agricultural settings. The platform might be useful for your application. I sent you a message with a link to the build.

Thanks

-Brain

• Erick-

Thanks

-Brain

This reply was deleted.

Activity