T3

Pro bono flying...

Hi GroupDue to the down turn in the economy I find that I have plenty of spare time to devote to my UAS hobby. I am looking for some interesting aerial imaging projects (agriculture , archeology, land management) for the summer.I operate a small UAS with a military grade autopilot. It has visual and NIR imaging capability and resolutions of 4cm can be obtained. I would be happy to assist anybody free of charge here in California or for travel expenses out of state.RegardsC.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love to know what model cameras you use for such good resolution, if you don't mind divulging the info...
  • great, I have several ideas in mind and am a hobbyist myself in california, Whereabouts?
  • I am also looking for this kind of autopilot in Europe CH or NL at a decent price
  • T3
    I'm in the market at the moment for a (non hobby) autopilot. Been looking at Kestrel, Piccolo & AP-04. Can you share what you are using and if its any good? (see my profile for an indication as to what it will be installed on)
This reply was deleted.

Activity