Hello!

I have a problem and it's getting me crazy. I followed this guide to configure the flight modes and they were working fine. Yesterday I configured my APM2.5 to be PPM SUM and have only one wire in the input signal, and everything is working fine... but the flight modes. I don't know why, but I have the exactly same configuration than before in my Turnigy (shown in attached files), and now, when I try to do the mix, PWM value of channel 5 doesn't change, but it's changing the value of channel 6!! Why? I have no idea :(

By the way, This morning I flown the quadricopter and everything worked fine but I only had one flight mode....

This is my equipment:

Turnigy 9x with Orange Open LRS

APM2.5

Thank you!!!

Manuel

Views: 1097

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No idea? any help will be be highly appreciated

I think I have the key but dont know how to open... Channel 5 of the receiver doesnt have to be connected to the APM and channel 6 is connected to channel 5. Since in PPM-SUM mode you have only one connection Rx-APM, you can not do this, so channel 6 of the Rx is input 6, so this is what is happening. But I don't know how to solve it... Can we change the channel for the flight modes to be other than 5?

Thx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service