Problems with APM and Raptor 50

Hello, I've got a problem with APM and Raptor 50 heli

I trying to set up APM on Raptor 50 with Glow engine. I connect my JR RC control to APM next variant:

RC                             APM

rx                           in      out 

1 trotle(pitch) ---->     3        3      

2  ailer          ---->     1        1

3 elevator      ---->     2        2

4 rudder        ---->     4        4

my transmitter sets up in "airoplane mode"

The essence of the problem: I don't understand how set up the swash plate. On helicopter installed 90 degrees swash plate  titan50naked.jpgI tried different variants of degrees setup. For example:

servo1  90      (aileron??)

servo2  0       (elevator??)

servo3  180    (pitch??) 

ailerons works normal, but elevator and pitch mix some strange.  

please help me....

p.s. Sorry for bad English

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I guess I need to close the loop on this.  Support for H1 swash type is now built in to Arducopter.  If you download 2.5 or greater, or install firmware from the Mission Planner, you will have it automatically.  You can switch between swash types using the radio button in Mission Planner under the AC2 Heli tab.

• I now have a working example of H1 heli mode in my clone.

http://code.google.com/r/robertlefebvre-wip-h1/source/browse

I don't have an H1 heli to test it on, but I played with it with my CCPM heli, and it seems to be roughly correct.

After loading that in your APM, then load up MP, go to the parameters page, and set h1_swash_enabled_ to  1, then write params.  Then reboot your APM, and you should be in business.

• Just for anybody who's working on this, I've got a remote clone going here:

https://code.google.com/r/robertlefebvre-wip/

• Developer

While working on latest ACM 2.4 pull from Git, I find this problem, 

How do you enable show line numbers in Arduino 23 relax MacOS IDE? I can't find the options.

I have a compile error, ArduCopter.cpp:6388:2: error: #endif without #if

but, Arducopter.pde only has ~ 2150 lines??

Any Ideas?

There are so many #if #endif   conditions to check...

• Thanks for your answers, i'm very busy in university but i  1 or 2 weeks and i will solve the problem in heli.pde   

• Ok, taking a look at this now.  All in the latest Heli.pde:

Lines 32-39.  Those are unecessary in H1 code, but I see no harm leaving them in.

Lines 54-57.  The set_range on 1, 2 and 3 might need to be changed to set_angle like the tail servo....

Lines 73-80. Again, unecessary but harmless.

Lines 140-143. roll_out, pitch_out, coll_out, those will be key to this.

Lines 154-157. What if we just set g.heli_servo_1.servo_out = pitch_out, etc.???

I think that's all there is to it.  We just have to make sure that pitch_out is a suitable value to feed into g.heli_servo_1.servo_out.  If it's not, rescale it.  Done.  I think.

• Oh... the program does not support that type of swashplate control.  I think it could be done, but you'll need to modify the code.  It is designed for CCPM swashplates.

This reply was deleted.

Activity