RADAR/LIDAR Altimeter Products

AutonomouStuff, a leader in supplying perception products, has just released another innovative RADAR product from SMS (Smart Microwave Sensors).  SMS, a global leader in developing RADAR technology, has developed a new radar specifically optimized for airborne altimeter applications.

Its compact size (160g), long range (500m), unbreakable design (intensely tested), and low costs makes it a perfect solution for precisely measuring height (precision airdrops) and speed for large and small aircrafts.  Besides providing extremely accurate measurement data, the airborne radar can also be used for warning systems including: Tail rotor proximity warning, Tail strike warning, Collision Warning, and Helipad surveillance.  There are several antenna patterns available to help optimize the desired FOV.

Visit www.AutonomouStuff.com for additional information on the latest SMS airborne RADAR or simply send an e-mail to info@AutonomouStuff.com.

Press Release_SMS airborne radar.docx

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've learned that a company that doesn't publically disclose their pricing means it's a company that is trying to charge me a lot more then they should be.

• Hi, could this be adapted to sweep ? and price ballpark

Thanks

Rick

• Can we integrate it with pixhawk flight controller?

This reply was deleted.

Activity