Radio Calibration Help

Hi, I'm pretty new to RC in general. I have built a Bixler from hobbyking and it comes with the Futaba 14SG radio. I am now in the process of radio calibration. However, when I come up to Mission planner>Radio Calibration it seems my left stick when moved up and down corresponds to channel 7 and my SG corresponds to channel 5. All other channels are unresponsive/not connected? I can see that the receiver and transmitter are linked since there is a solid green light on the receiver. I am calibrating with all the servos disconnected with a usb cable connected to a PC. Am I doing this right? Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot from 2018-06-28 10-40-27.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good day very nice web site!! Guy... Excellent.. Wonderful.. will bookmark your forum and take the feeds additionally. Im satisfied to search out a lot f helpful information right here in the publish; we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.Your article is extremely striking. Beautifully written, too. I found so many interesting things on this forum and will certainly recommend it to all. custom essay writing service Its fastidious dialogue on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Custom Essay Writing Services | Order Dissertation, Research Paper Essays, Case Study & Term Paper…
    100% original custom essay writing services with professionally written custom essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers and dissertations…
  • Solved it. It turns out I have bad wires. Such a dumb mistake.

This reply was deleted.

Activity