regarding programming

hi all.this is shailendra singh.i m preparing my own auto pilot kit with at-mega 128 ,a gps,pitottube,probably gyro,accelerometer combination or gyro and xyz sensorcombination.presently i m working on my pcb layout.but the headache isprogramming part bcz i belong to electronics background and i knw thatit is the most important part.i want to ask that in programming from where should i start.i had planned that in the starting i should make a simple programusing gps ,at-mega ad aeromodel to check whether it works or not andthen program it for circle and square using pitot tube .then i shall use the combination of either of two-gyro,accelerometerand xyz sensor for stability,as i don't know the use of either ofthese in turning and stability programming i shall turn the rudder byapprox angle and approx bank angle at specific speed.i know the needof accelerometer ,gyro and xyz sensor in uav flying and its stabilitybut as i m not expert in programming i should start like this.shouldi?i also had a question that should a generalized program should bemade for limited no of any coordinates input or for every mission,aspecific program has to be made.i understand the logic but i needclearification.i had read the programming part of ardu-pilot_easystar-wp but i m not able to understand the refrences and the functionsused.actyally i m working on my 3rd year project and had no one capable inmy college to answer all these questions,thats why i need help.pleasesome one guide me as reading itself is not sufficient

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics
    You're basically reinventing ArduPilot Mega. Why not wait a month until we release it and then use that as a reference?
This reply was deleted.

Activity