Hi,

I am selling several brand-new GNSS high precision heading board with low price ($400/each, the original price is $650/each), and below is the description of this product:

UB282 is GPS/GLONASS dual-system dual-antenna board for precise RTK position and heading. The high precision board is developed by Unicore based on its mature BDS compatible multi-system GNSS SoC. With low power design and dual-antenna input, UB282 offers millimeterlevel carrier phase observation value and centimeterlevel RTK positioning accuracy, and is in support of multi-path mitigation. Advanced technology of instant and long distant RTK is ideal for high precision positioning, navigation, and heading applications in static and dynamic environments. 

Rapid RTK Integer Ambiguity Resolution 
With super strong RTK Algorithms, it insures more rapid initializing speed and can make 
GNSS-RTK solution on multi-constellation, thus insure users to take the lead in the multi-GNSS era.
 Instant Heading Technology
With innovated RTK algorithm, Unicore has developed the real-time dynamic heading technology on variable baseline length for moving base station. High quality carrier observation and perfect RTK algorithm can provide a 0.2°heading accuracy on a 1 meter baseline.
 In Support of Web Interface
UB282 supports Ethernet interface, user can configure the Boards through Ethernet. With this, user can manage, upgrade, and restart the device remotely.
 In Accordance with the Design 
Standard of being Small and Classic This board is totally compatible with the main stream OEM boards in dimensions, electrical standards for the convenience of user's futher development. Apart from this, more hardware interfaces are available.
 Graphical Interface
Based on the graphical Control and Display Tool (CDT), the status, SNR and elevating angle of the satellites of all the constellations could be displayed on the screen, thus offers the best convenience to application development.

I have also attached images of this board and technical specifications below. You are welcomed to inquire about more details!

ub282 back.jpg

ub282 front.jpg

WeChat Image_20180606104605.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity