Shooting direct down

Hi All,Started flying yesterday and am building confidence to start flying my Sony Nex5 but I'm going to strap it under the batterie and shoot direct down for our new www.floorink.com gallery. I'm going to shoot all textures through the seasons that can be used for floor images, I'm starting next weekend with Bluebells. All the tiles ie *Files* will be cropped at 2m x 2m (7' x7')if you want you join in let me know.RegardsKristian

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• a few straight down's from my rig

3692387116?profile=original

3692387157?profile=original

3692387251?profile=original

• I have not done the ground shots yet. This is the kind of vegetation common over here. (Oil palm plantations)

sg klah 2.jpg

• Kristian, I'll look forward to seeing the photos you get.  I've been taking photos from quadcopter since last year.  I've gotten some good photos when the camera is angled down anywhere between 30 to 60 degrees.  I've yet to have any really interesting photos turn out when shooting straight down.  My experience so far is that shooting straight down is the most challenging when it comes to taking interesting photos.

I've only had one that turned out halfway decent so far.  I'll be trying for more soon.

3692359905?profile=original

• I'm going to try and take some pics which can be used in this way. Very cool indeed!
  • that sounds cool

This reply was deleted.

Activity