Spektrum DX8, 6 flights mode with one singel channel, by FM and Gear Switch

If you want 6 flights mode with Gear and Flightmode 1,2 switch with only using one channel (CH5) the following can be done with dx8 and maybe DX7:

Go to servo set up, set Gear to 85% and 65% in travel

Go to mixing:

Select Mix 1

Select GER >GER Set rate: to -31% and -23% ( these are the rates for gear sw pos '0' and Flight mode 1 and gear sw pos '1' and Flight mode 1)

Leave Offset at 0 %

leave Trim: set to Inh.

Set Sw to FM 1

Go to Mix 2

Select GER >GER Set rate: to -100% and -76% ( these are the rates for gear sw pos '0' and Flight mode 2 and gear sw pos '1' and Flight mode 2)

Leave Offset at 0 %

leave Trim: set to Inh.

Set Sw to FM 2

Then to check go into mission planner(APM setup), connect the arducopter and the radio then choose modes in the apm setup

Views: 12400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally...  a way that worked for me..... thank you for this post.  For some reason all the other ones, didn't work for me, you had to have in heli mode etc... this was perfect.   Thank you.

I know this thread is old and i do not know if you even still have your APM and DX8 but if you do pleas send me the DX8 SPM file so that i can get mine set up im having dificulty becaus im a total noob to this . i would be most thankful for any help thank you.

I am not him and haven't played with this stuff in years but maybe one of my old files has what u want... no promisses... One file was probably for regular flying and one for APM... IDK  been a while

Attachments:

Hi
Seeing that it's been a lot of comments here, sorry I have not responded to these earlier. I have not visited the forum for a long time because I use mostly other controllers on my multicopter now. I also sold my Spektrum DX8.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service