Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8?

I am having a lot of problems understanding how to configure my Spektrum to work with my ArduCopter Hexa-B setup. Ideally a step by step guide setting up the DX8 for 6 Flight Modes would be very helpful. I am currently stuck until I can get some more detailed help on the concepts involved and nothing would help more than an actual setup file I can load via into my DX8.

I have already read through the current links for DX8 6 Position setup by Arndt but unfortunately it seems aimed more towards those users who are already familiar with configuring the DX8...

Views: 7950

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there John

Your persistence was a great help to me. I have followed your instructions and can confirm the same result. The issue I have now struck is that your process disables my servo that drives the camera gimbal. Did you experience the same?  If so, what was your work-around?

Hi John,

Your first picture shows the outputs. The receiver connects to the inputs. Do you have a photo that shows the original 3DR wire configuration for the inputs?

I am kinda new to the Multiroter groups and i have actually built a few frames from scratch and i am not brand new but new to the APM and DX8 setup first flight controller was KK2.5.1 then i moved to Multiwii 2 pro and now i am getting in to APM. I have the DX8 and APM 2.8 which is the same as the 2.5 and 2.6  just Comps and some transistor changes. any way would you have the SPM  file that i can import in to my DX8 to configure my controller Im quit lost and am in need of some majer quadcopter wisdom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service