Spray drone tank empty alert arducopter

The pesticides storage tank in spraying drone need indignation on low tank volume. I have digital water sensor which is been places to the bottom of the tank, It will change the logic level 0 or 1 depends on the presence of water.

Can I use any of the AUX pin to read this input and display a mavlink msg or buzzer sound are even a RTL will sound good.

Can somebody help me on the same?    

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Still in the same point...

• Hi Sivashankar

I have same problems. Is there any progress? 

Any information will help me a lot.

• Repost to discuss.ardupilot.org
  • Hi thank You, I got your point and working on it, I've a small issue, I can't able to see any msg on GCS regarding the Pin status change.

I using AUX pin 6, so

BTN_Enable=1;

BTN_PIN1=55;

BTN_REPORT_SEND=1; (Note: Note that the BUTTON_CHANGE message is MAVLink2 only)(I can't able to get this point)

now signal pin in aux6 is pilled high default.(AP_Button:#174: hal.gpio->write(pin[i], 1);)

So i pull down the aux6 signal pin to ground through a 1kR, And can't able to observe any changes in Mission Planner(I checked at Messages and Status Tabs to observe changes)

Auturgy said:

Look at ap_buttons
  • Hi thank You, I got your point and working on it, I've a small issue, I can't able to see any msg on GCS regarding the Pin status change.

I using AUX pin 6, so

BTN_Enable=1;

BTN_PIN1=55;

BTN_REPORT_SEND=1; (Note: Note that the BUTTON_CHANGE message is MAVLink2 only)(I can't able to get this point)

now signal pin in aux6 is pilled high default.(AP_Button:#174: hal.gpio->write(pin[i], 1);)

So i pull down the aux6 signal pin to ground through a 1kR, And can't able to observe any changes in Mission Planner(I checked at Messages and Status Tabs to observe changes)

Thank you for your response. 

• Look at ap_buttons
This reply was deleted.

Activity