Support from 3DRobotics ???

I’ve hit a wall when it comes to support from 3DRobotics. I placed an order for a Pixhawk + Airspeed + GPS + Radios a month ago. However when my order arrived a week or so later… NO RADIOS

I’ve sent several Service tickets ( via their web site ) and emails and the only thing I’ve received so far is an automated email response. (see below )

At first I thought … OK im in the system… They will get back to me… several weeks now and nothing…. Nothing but the same automated response…

Can anyone cast some light on what’s going on ???

So far it looks like this will be my first and LAST order with 3DRobotics…

Howy

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting 3D Robotics Help Desk. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets at this time. A customer representative will get back to you in within 1-3 business days.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

The 3DR Support Team

20150511_122808.jpg

20150511_123423.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Same story here for me - http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/3drobotics-sucks

• You could have knocked me down with a feather this morning. Well after several weeks of nothing what did I find in my email this morning ???

Several emails from Adrian

Adrian. (3drobotics)

May 20, 12:00 PM

Hi Howard,

Thank you for contacting 3DRobotics, we are very sorry that there was a missing item on your order# ####  but we have already created order# ### to have it replace, we will ship the 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit – 915 MHz, 5A991 with the highest priority and we will send you an email with the tracking information as soon as we have it available.

Let me now if you have any questions I can help with.

Regards,

Adrian.
    Customer Advocate.
    3D Robotics
    Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST
    Toll free: 1 855-982-2898

Many Thanks Adrian....

This reply was deleted.

Activity