MY APM is behaving weirdly...

Finally when I move throttle up/down all servos respond, also for elevator, but not for airelon, moving that stick makes only one servo move..also the servos are not synched...they are lagged about 0.6s... meaning they dont all move in uniform..

I had the apm connected to trex450 esc for a while.. I hope I havent damaged the apm... im using a 5V battery pack now..

Im using jr92x with a spektrum module and a 7 channel receiver

Can anyone help? In the Radio calibration all the channels check out..gear switch is on channel 5, and channel 8 moves along with the throttle (throttle and collective pitch from radio are virtually identical, not sure why Im sending it twice...)

RC_SPEED is 200 and my servos are hitech digital 5065..

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

The trex450 ESC outputs 6v I think instead of 5v so that's not good although I suspect the APM will have survived ok.

I switched to the castle creations pro cc bec and all my power problems went away.

The lag on the servo is very weird.  I guess you could try directly connecting it to the receiver to make sure it's not the servo that's the problem.  It's unlikely to be the servo though..much more likely to be a setup issue.

• What swashplate type do you have selected?

This reply was deleted.

Activity