Time for me to take a step back from multirotors for a little while. My loss is your gain! I'm selling my whole kit basically and I'm happy to sell it as a group or separately. Here's what we have:

TBS Discovery Pro kit: basically the gimbal frame plus Afro 30amp ESCs, standard T-Motor MT2216 900kv motors (same as the TBS 900kv motors, just with T-Motor branding instead basically), and Sony CC1333 pilot cam.

• I have a bunch of extra 9x5 props that will come along with this as well. Comes with all usual hardware.
  • Needs standard DJI flamewheel arms, flight controller, tx/rx, batteries, GoPro, vtx.
  • $600

SOLD Pixhawk flight controller plus GPS module
. Please note that I was having trouble with the GPS and there might be something wrong with the GPS module, but I can't say for sure. Comes with lots of connection cables, 2 GPS mounts, and an anti-vibration mount (pictured). $175

FatShark Dominator FPV Goggles with 2 batteries
. These work great. Very happy with them. Modules and antennas sold separately. $225

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with modded lens
. I have always hated the stock GoPro lens because it's just WAY too wide and I also don't like the fisheye look. I took out the lens and replaced it with the OSTRC 5.4mm lens which is just like the Rage Cams 5.4mm lens. Love the difference. Still very wide, but almost no distortion. The lens itself is $150+. Comes with all original equipment plus 3 batteries, lens hood, protective lens cover, TBS Jelloguard, and polarizer filter. Works great. $350

SOLD 3DR Telemetry modules: matched pair, works great. Not much to say about these.  $75

TBS Boss 5.8 Ghz Transmitter and TBS Dominator module
. Both work great. Comes with TBS patch antenna for dominator module and fatshark spironet pair. $100

Video Aerial Systems/IBCrazy 5.8Ghz Bluebeam Ultra Antenna Set 
$50

iCharger 306B 1000W 6S 30amp LiPo/LiFe charger. Great charger! Enough said. $125

I'm happy to cover slow shipping within the CONUS. Fast shipping or international shipping would be extra. Please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Thanks!

Kristian

3691200814?profile=original

3691200741?profile=original

3691200874?profile=original

3691200912?profile=original

3691200925?profile=original

3691200829?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, I've been away for a little while. 
    Still lots of items available (see above)! 

Everything is priced to sell. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

• I am interested in a couple items.  Sent you a "friend" request so we can discuss through PM's.  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.

Activity