AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING, WE ARE HAPPY TO RELEASE THE TENGRI REMOTE COCKPIT FOR ARDUCOPTER AND PX4. PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION  WITH 5 VIDEO INPUTS (1x HDMI, 4x ANALOG) AND PICTURE IN PICTURE MULTICAM DISPLAY COMBINE WITH STATE OF THE ART TELEMETRY.

WWW.TENGRIUAV.COM

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Introduction to the Tengri Remote Cockpit

https://youtu.be/J76qOI3P5oo

• The RC technology still in use today is like using a basic 1990's Nokia phone in 2017 ! 

20-30 year old technology using PPM/S.Bus, the technology available today can do so much more.

• We are also developing a companion Ground Control station which will work with any

type of control input (from Futaba RC to Sony game controller). It supports Analog, Wifi,

or 4G/LTE control via Mavlink with unlimited channels and also HD streaming. 

Please check the website for updates or sign up for the email updates.

• Allright, excellent then!!! Sorry for the misunderstood. Thank you for the reply.

• Thanks for your interest. 

Its a high end unit with five video inputs, so its much more intensive in terms of processing than the flight controller. For what it has and does, its very attractively priced. If there was a way to do it at a lower cost, we would have done so.

There is also firmware under development to support 4G/LTE streaming and Mavlink control via the mobile network, so its much more than just an OSD, which is why we did not call it an OSD.

• Nice system and OSD. With all respect I understand the development of a system is a lot of job, but USD380 for an osd I think is way too much. Its more expensive that the hole flight controller system. Is there a way to reduce the price? Thank you.

This reply was deleted.

Activity