Hello, everyone. Yesterday, I saw a technology product named UAV tether system on a technology program. Who can tell me what kind of function tether system is?

• The product on the show is called Cirrutitan, a new generation of MMC-developed UAV tether system

3691382759?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, I love it!

• I see it means that the technology can be used for long periods of time in the air, such as air lighting for a long time, aerial communication stations and so on.

Allen Bryant said:

The tethered UAV platform can hover in a certain area of the sky for a long time, which can ensure the emergency communication of the high-altitude base station.

What you see in the program is a new generation of MMC-developed UAV tether system. In fact, there are already many  companies developing this kind of product, but MMC company is doing better at present

The new product?What are the functions of the tether system
    Hello, everyone. Yesterday, I saw a technology product named UAV tether system on a technology program. Who can tell me what kind of function tether…
  • According to the program introduction, Cirrutitan adopts a smart cable device that can automatically release, collect and organize the cable. Users simply need to press the button to control this process.

Stanley Wilson said:

Will the drone not get tangled or hit obstacles during lift-off? Resulting in more work delays.

The new product?What are the functions of the tether system
    Hello, everyone. Yesterday, I saw a technology product named UAV tether system on a technology program. Who can tell me what kind of function tether…
  • The tethered UAV platform can hover in a certain area of the sky for a long time, which can ensure the emergency communication of the high-altitude base station.

What you see in the program is a new generation of MMC-developed UAV tether system. In fact, there are already many  companies developing this kind of product, but MMC company is doing better at present

• As far as I know, it can also transmit electricity

• Will the drone not get tangled or hit obstacles during lift-off? Resulting in more work delays.

• To put it bluntly, the cable is connected to the drone at one end, and the other end is connected to the ground power supply. I think the most obvious benefit is that the drone stays in the air for a longer time.

3702466266?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity