Hi!
I'm new to this site and kind of new in the RC world.
After searching a lot on this forum i didn't find out a good configuration for a tricopter, for a beginner. Please tell me what do you use, what do you recommend. What motors you use, what ESC, what servo, what remote, everything. This would help a lot people who are new to APM and don't know how to use it. Aslo, a tutorial of setting up a APM tricopter would be nice.
Please spare some time for the new guys, you were once like us :)
Thank you!

Views: 18366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thx for all helpful advice , it give me alot of help !

i will take your advice and buld the entire copter first and try testing again.however i still have something i dont understand

1) if my Throttle lowest value is 1102 what value i should set in FS Pwm failsafe value ?

2)i can arm with out error message if i set FS Pwm to 1100 , is that the right value i should use ?

3) i get in FailSafe setting and look at those bars and the current mode ...i arm it and try push up my Throttle and pretend flying and turn off the radio, but dont know why after i turn off the radio it still in Stabilize mode . i am using Spektrum DX9 and the Orange RX 7 CH receiver ...is there some spacial way to bind like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUr2Bjvjlsk  in order to make the failsafe kicks in when the radio is off ?? i follow that video to bind agian but it just like normal bind , seems like i hold the right stick to left is useless...

4) i am using USB to power up the APM now, since my Power module is not working and i will get the replacement , so for now i can only use the USB to power it up, i Pluged the tail servo to APM board output rail CH7 ...but dont know why when i Armed and move the Yaw it still not move at all (actually didnt move for whole time since i plug it) but i plug to the RX it move the first time (cause the RX is power on )

any advice ?

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie as well, and am in the process of building a y6. Can anyone tell me whether my present configuration will work or if I would have to make changes. In that case, any suggestions? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Hobbyking multi rotor control board v3.0

Hobbyking 2.4GHz 4ch mode 2 radio system

Fc 28-22 brush less outrunner 1200kv

Turnigy 12v 2-3s basic balance charger

Turnigy multi star 20amp multirotor brush less ESC 2-4s (opto)

9x5 carbon fiber props

Is there anything else I would need to make this beast take off?

Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service