Turnigy 9x signal issue

The signal range on the ch.2 (pitch) of my turnigy 9x was dramatically reduce from about 1000-1800 to 1600-1800. While other channels remain at about 1000-1800. Does anybody know what could possibly cause this?

Notes. 

• Yesterday I opened up the tx to change the mode of the tx from mode 2 to mode 1 which only required the changing the side of the spring.
  • After changing the mode, I recalibrated the radio and the radio seems to work fine.
  • Today I try to fly it but notice that the front motor seems to be spinning faster than other ones, so I try check the escs and motor and all seems to be working fine and later found out that the signal range on the ch2 is only 1600-1800 which probably causes the quad to think that I'm pushing the pitch stick down and so the front motor spins faster. (I'm using + configuration)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You could have accidentally done something inside the TX.  Sounds like something is shorted out or the pot or leads on the pot are damaged.  Check if the pot leads are touching.

• you didnt play with the endpoints at all ?

This reply was deleted.

Activity