Upload succeeded, but verify failed

Hi I am having a few issues uploading the firmware using the APM mission planner for some reason something is not working right. I am have tried various code AC 2.0.35 and APM 2.2.1And now the code that was working fine seems to be corrupted. If anyone has any quick solutions it would be great to hear them.However, what I want to raise here is that when I get an error message "Upload succeeded, but verify failed" I click OK to acknowledge the message but it does not quit and I have to close all of APM mission Planner to get rid of it.Alastair.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just tried to update my APM 1280 board with APM 2.2.1 HIL using the Planner 1.0.36. (I had a successful upload with Planner 1.0.34.)

I too got the 'Upload succeeded but verify failed' message and Planner hung up.

Does the CLI still work? 

• Philip

Ive just tried it on my APM 2560 board and it loaded, are you on a 1280 (that was the board I was having issues with). I am wondering if this is a memory overflow (not sure if that is the right terminology but it sounds good) Issue?

I am wondering if it isn't the Planner as I loaded 2.0.35 yesterday and it worked fine on the 1280 board. Today I am changing over the RX on my quad to 2.4Ghz so I decided to update the planner and then re flash the 2.0.35 and go through the whole set-up again. that when I got the error. Perhaps there is something that the up date has changed that is specific to 1280 APM's

Anyone else having issues?

Alastair

• I'm having the same problem with 2.0.35 and APM 1.0.36
This reply was deleted.

Activity