I am having problems programming an AMP2.5 using the ArduPilot-Arduino-1.0.3-gcc-4.8.2-windows IDE that I downloaded from the DIY Drone web site:

http://firmware.diydrones.com/Tools/Arduino/

I have followed the instructions "How to Build ArduPilot with Arduino.pdf" that are posted on the page.  I am able to compile the ArduPilot source code from GitHub with no errors but when I try to upload I keep getting the same error:

avrdude: error at C:\Program Files\ArduPilot-Arduino-1.0.3-windows\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf:332: programmer type must be written as "id_type"

I am kind of stumped at this point and I would appreciate any advice.

Views: 9664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi , Randy , the website does not opened when I click the link. Just takes me to a page that says the webpage is not available. could you

hi , Randy , the website does not opened when I click the link. Just takes me to a page that says the webpage is not available. could you reupload or send to my email , my email is 614859866@qq.com , thank you .

Hi Randy,

I download the file and replace it.But something wrong still happen. I can not download the hex file although the ide will display like that.

avrdude: verifying ...
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x3c001
0x80 != 0xf0

avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

avrdude done.  Thank you.

Thank you.

Randy said:

Ok, I think we have a problem with the installation package then.

I'm pretty sure when Tridge and I first tested the -4.8.2 version of the compiler I hit this problem and we resolved it by replacing the conf file.

Download this file: avrdude.conf

Place it in your Arduino-1.0.3/hardware/tools/avr/etc directory

Sorry for the troubles.

Sir, this link doesnt work now...

maybe try this link? avrdude.conf

by the way, few of the ardupilot developers use diydrones anymore.  better to look for us over on ardupilot.org. or in particular to post questions in the ardupilot forum.

Thank you sir!!!! I cant thank you enough

Randy said:

maybe try this link? avrdude.conf

by the way, few of the ardupilot developers use diydrones anymore.  better to look for us over on ardupilot.org. or in particular to post questions in the ardupilot forum.

and sir, I have one more question(desperately)

I want to get AHRS data so I uploaded example sketch to apm

AHRS_test.pde

I has uploaded several example sketch to apm successfully

but this time I met compiling error.

I didnt touched any source code in the example sketch but there are compile error like this :

class_ap_inertialsensor_MPU6000 has no member named 'init'

class_ap_inertialsensor_MPU6000 has no member named 'init_accel'

how can I solve this problem..?

Best to join us over on discuss.  Also best to give up on the AVR boards and move to something more advanced like a Pixhawk or NAVIO2 or something like that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service