voltage adjust

hi all, after been using my APM2 board configured as a Quad-X configuration for a couple of days, i decided to add the voltage/current board that i´ve purchased from sparkfun and conected it as stated in the instructions in the Wiki area, selection was made (voltage only) inside the planner but i can´t get the correct voltage, alway show 10,8v while the battery is 11,6v.

My question is, is there any way to adjust the voltage ( inside the Planner ), measured from the batteries ?  thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes, it seems to me that it could be a problem with the voltage/current sensor board, in my opinion the planner should include some kind of adjustment setting to help people to adjust correctly the readings... perhaps they will do that in a near future, i hope so,...just my 2 cents.

thanks

• When you say "always 10.8" do you mean that it doesn't matter what the battery condition is you always read 10.8? If so, then there is a problem with the sensor or the connections.

If, however, it does react to the battery voltage but just isn`t very accurate, then measure the voltage on the - and + rails of the sensor input connectors - should be around 5V. Subtract 0.3V from that reading and enter it into the "ÀPM Input Voltage" box on the Battery Monitor tab of the Configuration page. If it is still a little off make small adjustments to the same value, but I find that the 0.3V is normally about right.

This reply was deleted.

Activity