Voltage measurement problem

Hi all,I am trying to setup voltage measurement on my ArduPilot Mega / Shield board.However I am really confused about the resistor I have to install.On the manual it says that I have to solder a 3.9K resistor for each cell I want to measure.Since I want to measure a 3S battery pack, I soldered the 3 resistor that came with my board.However the voltages shown aren't right.The command line shows the following when connecting a fully charged battery:test] batteryVolts: 1:3.82, 2:7.74, 3:11.60, 4:11.47The same battery shows 12.5V when connected to a separate voltage meter.What confuses me are the colors of the resistor.On the picture of the manual, the colors seems to be yellow, violet and brown which I think it is 470.The resistor that came with the board are colored orange, gray and brown which is 380.And the colors that I think should be right are: orange, white and red which is 3.9K.Could you please help me out on what resistors I should install, and how many of them?Thank you very much.Regards,Jaime

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity