The nonprofit ReAllocate is putting together an international nonprofit drone consortium for developing drone technology for humanitarian purposes.  We are looking for someone to work directly with ReAllocate's founder to lead the effort.  Some UAV knowledge is important, but a good attitude and willingness to make the world a better place is essential! Must be over 18 years of age.  Project management skills a huge plus!!

ReAllocate is based out of San Francisco, but as the project is international living in SF is not mandatory.  There will likely be some pretty exciting travel associated with the project (e.g. testing in the Tundra of Alaska), so a passport holders are encouraged to respond.  

At first the time commitment will be a few hours a week, but that could ramp up and it could also turn into a part time paid position as the project develops.

Shoot me a brief message with a CV or link to your LinkedIn profile.  Also, please give a quick blurb of why this interests you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know its been almost a year but I am new to the community and just saw this posting.

Just curious as to how the consortium went and what were the results?

• Hi Dr. North,

I'm new to DIY Drones but not RC. I've been flying since I was a kid (14 or so) and currently fly RC planes and multi-rotors and doing aerial photography/videography via GoPro and other camera systems. I'm an avid photographer and this was a great way of combining two things I really love to do. Although my background is Biochemistry and Business my wife swears I should have majored in engineering. We travel all over the world and  I saw your posting and thought hey why not combine the three things I love to do most. We live in South Orange County (Laguna Niguel) so we have many sunny days to fly. I read your linked in and the mission of ReAllocate really resonated with me and thought that this could be a very interesting project to be a part of. Feel free to drop me a line on my cell at 949.280.8826. We'll be leaving for Sydney on the 10 of next month so hope to hear from you before then.

Best,

Abdul Dandan 

Abdul Dandan CV.doc

This reply was deleted.

Activity