Recently, I have been very interested in air detection. As a drone enthusiast, I plan to build a drone to detect the air quality near my home. I know from the Internet that the detector usually has a camera. I would like to ask the general requirements of the camera used for detection, such as pixel, focus, focal length and so on. I have consulted the Detector of Gas Detector G2, which has 4 million pixels. The most important thing is a 360-degree panoramic image. How does this work? Is 4 million pixels enough?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a picture of Gas Detector G2

3702466983?profile=original
    Authority said:

Because there are no photos, it's hard to analyze how it works. But usually, the panoramic camera is based on the camera being able to rotate intelligently.360 degrees is the horizontal direction.

What are the requirements for camera pixels for aerial detection?
    Recently, I have been very interested in air detection. As a drone enthusiast, I plan to build a drone to detect the air quality near my home. I know…
  • There are many drone detection camera accessories. This Gas Detector G2 mainly detects Gas, which is common in the image.

• Because there are no photos, it's hard to analyze how it works. But usually, the panoramic camera is based on the camera being able to rotate intelligently.360 degrees is the horizontal direction.

• What is the most important thing to detect? For gas detection, 4 megapixels is enough. If image analysis is needed, it may not be enough.

This reply was deleted.

Activity