Hi

Here is my quad video:

Power board doesn't exists, just I soldered + wires together and - wires together.

APM 1.4 with latest ArduCopter code. Uploaded via Mission Planner.

Did leveling process successfully

Did radio setup process successfully

Did frame set to + mode

Before everything just erased eeprom using erase command on terminal

IMU Shield is attached as you may see in video

ESCs calibrated all at once successfully.

Propellers CW and CCW successfully attached and front, back, left, right attached to APM properly.

Frame is made from Balsa Wood.

ESC: DualSky ESC 25A

Motors: DualSky 980KV (XM2830CA-12)

Battery: 3000mah 11.1V 30C

Entire quad weight: 910 grams

What do you think now?

Views: 2226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in the video link - the front is up.

you need to look at this page on the Arducopter Wiki

Thanks man it works !!!

My Copter flies !!!

Still i need to learn how to make him fly without flying all over the place and crashing all the time lol.

If you have any tips for first flight i would love to hear :)

Mark,

I can offer some input. My quad flew like yours on my first flights. The characteristics of my ESC's (they were flashed with SimonK firmware) required that I raise both Stable P pids to 8.5 (from 4.5) to get a level flight. Without that it would act as if there was no leveling control. Try it once and see.

Mat

Yes, still tries to lean same side, sometimes I think leaning side changes, but overally it leans to a side

Thank you so much Matthew, I'll try it in 1 hour. Can you suggest a good I and D values also?

I and D value would be good only for your frame.  But the P setting will show whether or not control is there.

Thanks, I tried your solution with some more tweaks and changes, changed I from 0 to 0.4 (different values tried) and D I tried from 0 to 1 different values like 0.5, 0.6 etc.

No change, always my copter leans to a side

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service