What's wrong with this mission?

3691133386?profile=originalJust getting started with missions. Can anyone offer any advice on the mission shown in the image?

The Iris launches and droidplanner says that it is heading to waypoint 2 but it just loiters above launch.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

If you turn on the logging to Droneshare in DroidPlanner 2, you can analyze the mission with the tools there. Much easier. 

• Perfect, thank you so much.

PM sent as well.

SR

• It looks like I need to run the Beta of DroidPlanner to do that.

I will work on that.

Is the mission set up correctly?

Thanks

• 3D Robotics

No, the standard public version of DroidPlanner 2 (currently 2.4.3) syncs with Droneshare fine (go to Settings/MAVlink). I can't analyze your flight without logs

• OK enabled.

I am still having issues with my radio link that I am working on with 3DR (only about 25' of range).

I will try and fly the same mission again tomorrow but I am pretty sure the log from DroidPlanner will be worthless.

Will the log downloaded from the pixhawk help?

2014-07-01 19-12-58.tlog

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702760559?profile=original
          • 3D Robotics

Yes, you can upload that tlog to DroneShare and share the link to the mission.

• 3D Robotics

According to that log, you were in Stabilize the whole time. The copter was not switched into Auto. 

• Sorry, wrong log.

http://www.droneshare.com/mission/7547

I hope that link shares.

Thanks

Sage

• 3D Robotics

It looks like you didn't Send the waypoints to the copter. Did you try Reading them to ensure that thew were received?

• 3D Robotics

This forum will only nest so far, so Reply to the first parent message above. 

The version number is shown on your Droneshare log. You're running 3.1.5 (see below). 3.2 is available via the Beta Software link on either Mission Planner or APM Plannner

3702936339?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity