Where is the individual "motors" test ?

The latest version of Mission Planner version 1.3.17 Terminal connects fine to my new pixhawk, but the "setup" menu contains:

reset
show
set
esc_calib

and the "test" menu contains:
baro
compass
ins
optflow
relay
shell
rangefinder

but no "motors" test.  So how can I test each individual motor to make sure I've wired them up correctly?  All the docs talk about "motor direction" testing which is fine to do all at once, but I also need to test each individual motor the way the old "motors" test did. 

Can someone tell me how to add that back to the terminal?  Or better still, can someone add it to the new mission planner "wizard" as a step right after radio and esc calibration?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there is a b option thanks

• Yeah I was ony6 a didn't sre b option at bottom.all good now
  • did you find the y6 order in mission planer? 

• Never mind, I just found the new motor test under ">> Optional Hardware" in Mission Planner...

3701910225?profile=original

• Hey Chris, what numeric motor order does each motor test motor line up with, dos motor A = Motor 1 and so forth?

• T3

In this case it is clockwise

• So on Y6B they should fire 1,2,3,4,5,6? around the frame?

mine are all different, so maybe my pixfalcon outputs wires are not working in sequence? is that heard of?

3702815834?profile=original

• Or mor elike 1,3,5,2,4,6?

got big issues with my uav so trying to start form this point.

appreciate the help

• Wasn't the most obvious place to look, they should make this an essential test in the handy new wizard to make it more visible (especially for folks who are building their own kits).

• I just used it yesterday, but it was in Setup, not CLI.
    The Tricopter has a bug where the 3rd motor test actually moves the tail servo.
This reply was deleted.

Activity