I am only aware of a few lipo battery connectors such as xt 60, xt 90 and xt 150 which can handle currents upto 60,90 and 150 amps respectively. Likewise are there any battery connectors to handle around 200 amps of current with 6s 30000mah Lipo battery? Thank you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, I also want to know which lipo battery connectors that can handle currents up to 150 amps and for that I am searching for them online. I am glad I have found my question answer in your post. Thanks, Ronald for your answer. While searching, I have also found the https://www.essaymama.com/ link. I am not good at writing an essay assignment and over there I have found contact details of an essay writer through which I can take help to write my essay assignment.
    Essay Writing Service - The Best Place to Find an Essay Writer Online
    EssayMama is the best essay writing service for its customers ✔ Experienced writers of any type of essay ✔ 20% DISCOUNT on first order ✔ Support 24/…
  • The current handling of your system is determined by your gauge of wire. There are many types of battery connectors other than the XT series. Select a connector with diameter slightly larger than your wire. If your wire slips into the solder cup snugly, you have made a correct selection.
This reply was deleted.

Activity