I have a few questions:
- What type of plane do you have?
- Which direction does your propeller spin when viewed from behind?
- have you tuned the PIDs? Did you use autotune?
- What are you using for a Roll I value?
- Have you tuned the Yaw?
- Have you activated the Sideslip Controller?
- Have you performed the Auto Trim procedure?
By reading these questions you will get a lot of clues that might help, and depending on your experience level, you might have some reading to do. It will help me frame my response so I donr cover things you already tried.
Everyone else I have heard that has this issue is flying Right of track, that's why I want to know about your plane and prop direction. You should do a search for Plane flies right of track.