Baro problems! Help!

Finally, I'm back to the sky =)

I've fixed my EPP FPV plane and uploaded latest firmware via Mission Planner. Setup and go!

Manual take-off - all great, hit Stabilize - perfect and smooth, then I switched to RTL - plane started to circle around, fighting with wind. At home I've setup RTL altitude to 50m and max throttle to 50%(my motor has plenty of power). Then plane keeps climbing and climbing... When my spotter told me that alt is approx 800-900 meters I switched to Stabilize mode and safely landed.

I wonder what could go wrong? My APM1 board is inside the fuselage, could it be that air is not getting inside, so pressure sensor does not feel a difference? Or it could be that my plane have a bit rear CG? I suppose, APM can compensate for that?

I can post the logs, but I'm not sure whether my old APM1 board with 1280mega has logging enabled. Please, clarify this to me. I've checked - no logs recorded.

UPDATE: I've tried airpressure test from CLI mode. With my plane laying down on the floor - altitude slowly drifts to negative and not stopping...

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity