Xbee fails with APM

We wanted test xplane simulator with xbee (2.4 GHz) 

We try to connect xbee to apm, change port com for com4 change baud rate to 56700 click on connect a pop up windows appears to indicate us the status of connection. Pop up windows indicates us a time out of 30 seconds, we see the level of connection indicate 1% for some reasons applications freeze because connection fails

We try xbee with HK Happy kill more grounds stations we notice that it is a late between data and device

For example : I change several times the mode flight for manual, The time that Happy killmore Grounds stations change this parameter are 1 min 

On APM windows dos, i see that a mavlink packets send by Ardupilot are some errors .It indicates : MAVlink Bad packets connection fails

What can i do to fix this problem? Help me it very important !

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We recheck all settings for 2 xbee

We made xbee test suggested in wiki : http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Xbee and we noticed that there are errors in data send by other xbee in airplane. The result of this test indicate that only bad packets that received by a ground xbee. What can we do now, do u think this problem are relied to a firmware inside to two xbee ?Maybe  one of other xbee cannot understand protocol code message send by another xbee . It is better for us to change the 2 xbee ?

Thanks you for your advice !

• Developer

verify your xbee settings, you must be getting data loss. check cabling, xbee settings etc.

This reply was deleted.

Activity