All Discussions (33300)

Sort by

Maximum additional weight on a plane?

I"m new. Just getting started with this whole UAV thing.Given the different planes available, what is typically the most weight that a plane can support given it's size? What's the best model out there for supporting the most additional weight and st

Read more…
1 Reply

Where to begin building a UAV

I am new to this site and I would wish to know what materials I need, software, hardware, stores, tools, and instructions require to build a UAV. Step by step directions would be the biggest help cause I find the UAV (or drones) on the main page lack

Read more…
7 Replies

SPEKTRUM DX7 SHOT DOWN!

I had a lot of faith and confidence in the SPEKTRUM DX7, so I decided to go ahead with the integration of the hobby wireless 500mW 2.4GHz AV TX into my UAV. I plugged everything in, conducted a range test and proceeded to take-off. Video Feed was gre

Read more…
11 Replies

Where to Start???

Hi,I'm new here, but have had an interest in this for a few years, but never really known where to start.My objective is to produce an air craft that could essentially fly non stop for an indefinite period of time.I am not looking to take pictures, a

Read more…
5 Replies

Pict'Earth Group

Hi everyone here on DIY Drones ... As we try to catch up with what you guys are doing with WM devices ... head over to our Pict'Earth group here on Ning and link up yer imagery and vids. We will be working on integrating this with our social mapping

Read more…
4 Replies

Activity