design of quadcopter for agricultural sprayer

I want to design a prototype of quadcopter for agricultural sprayer..My requirements:payload (2-2.5kg)and want some help in design of sprayer..Also wanted help in design of a quadcopter regarding the material to choose in design of frame and weight management and battery ratings and esc to be used and motor ratings and to know how to calculate the thrust and power required for each motor and their ratings?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi
    We are developing a spraying drone for 10 kg, with the Pixhawk flight controller and we also DIY its frame with carbon fiber. We've finished the design process. Hope can exchange exp with you? how about some co-cooperate.
    My email: lekhanhlinhbker@gmail.com 

• Akarsh,

I am developing spraying drone for 5kg. I would suggest use DJI550 as your payload is 2-2.5kg or you can build custom frame. Carbon fiber frame will have high weight to strength ratio. Please share your contact details. I will share the info I have. What is your max budget for sprayer drone.  You need below items

Frame to support weight

Motor- Can be selected based on Lift- 

esc

Controller

Battery

Remote-Transmitter

Receiver

Battery Charger

Ramesh Gannamani

ramesh.gannamani@gmail.com

•  Just to let you know . There is a facebook page on use uav for spraying in the United states .

• Hi, regarding to the airframe we can help. Please contact me at ruicosta@aeroazores.com

This reply was deleted.