Shanghai TopXGun Robotics CO., LTD., as a global professional supplier of multi-rotor flight controller and systematic solution,is adhering self-R&D, meeting demands of clients and multi-rotor fans and manufacturing various flight controller accordingly. Currently,we have series of multi-rotor flight controller such as general T1, updated T1-S, professional T1-PRO, agricultural flight controller and customerized solution for clients.

We, TopXGun, provide you with excellent professional flight controller as well as customerized flight controller system and the systematic solution for UAV.Therefore, we appreciate the deep cooperation with experts and enterprises from all walks of life. So that clients can take advantage of multi-rotor platform with their own technologies and products.In that case,we will achieve the win-win strategic cooperation.

Now we have one FC with hot-sale T1A, you can refer below picture.

This is our YOUTUBE channel and website as below:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=TOPXGUN

www.topxgun.com

Linda email address: xxzhu@topxgun.com; mobile: 18936010201

3691330496?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes on all accounts for Even has RTK moderl avaleble

http://mymobilemms.com/OFFTHEGRIDWATER.CA/Auto-Pilot-Controller/T1-...

Mago said:

hi all, i'm new to this flight controller. 

I'm trying to contact manifacturer, hope Linda will help me!

my main questions are:

1) Is this system capable of doing photogrammetry survey automatic route generation, with the ability to trigger a camera at a given space sequence?

2) is this system able to drive a gimbal? (like zenmuse, alexmos or Zerotech Z1400)?

3) Is there the SDK avaiable? Link to reference API etc?

Thanks!

• Mago said:

hi all, i'm new to this flight controller. 

my main questions are:

1) Is this system capable of doing photogrammetry survey automatic route generation, with the ability to trigger a camera at a given space sequence?---yes, our system can set automatic route and trigger a camera at a given sequence as you already set on GCS

2) is this system able to drive a gimbal? (like zenmuse, alexmos or Zerotech Z1400)? -yes, our system can drive the gimbal.

3) Is there the SDK avaiable? Link to reference API etc? ---case by case

Thanks!

• hi all, i'm new to this flight controller. 

my main questions are:

1) Is this system capable of doing photogrammetry survey automatic route generation, with the ability to trigger a camera at a given space sequence?

2) is this system able to drive a gimbal? (like zenmuse, alexmos or Zerotech Z1400)?

3) Is there the SDK avaiable? Link to reference API etc?

Thanks!

• PM Sent

• wow, it looks great, may I know you contact, do you have whatsapp or wechat, maybe we can share some information
    Guy Compton said:

Yes, works great.

3702344123?profile=original
    TopXgun Linda said:

hello, did you already test our T1A flight controller?

Guy Compton said:

T1-A works great!

• Yes, works great.

3702344123?profile=original
    TopXgun Linda said:

hello, did you already test our T1A flight controller?

Guy Compton said:

T1-A works great!

• hello, did you already test our T1A flight controller?

Guy Compton said:

T1-A works great!

• T1-A works great!

This reply was deleted.