James Slizewski's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks David!"

James Slizewski replied Apr 17, 2015 to What comes first the Certificate of Authorization or the Aircraft?

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Nick Czarkam

3D Robotics

"Hi Antonio,  If I may ask what image processing system are you using? Fiji (ImageJ)?…"

James Slizewski replied Jun 19, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Giving this a shot now with some images. If I can bother you some more ... do you ha…"

James Slizewski replied Jun 11, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Daniel,  Thanks! You made my day. -Jim"

James Slizewski replied Jun 11, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Yes, great write up. Thank you. I just got out to a field and tested, for the first…"

James Slizewski replied Jun 10, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

"For me I want it to map a field so it needs to be stable, I imagine, and have the fl…"

James Slizewski replied Dec 15, 2013 to Good Air frames for mapping

10 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by MILAN BEHARIE

"Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. I don't know what I'm going to do yet (…"

James Slizewski replied Dec 10, 2013 to Good Air frames for mapping

10 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by MILAN BEHARIE

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service