Daniel McKinnon's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

3D Robotics

"Hi Andreas, Sorry for the delayed reply. I just got back from a backpacking trip whe…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jul 7, 2014 to Follow up blog post on DVI vs. NDVI for UAV-collected imagery of row crops

5 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Jose F Moreno

"Hi Tim, That would be great. We've focused our efforts on developing a product honed…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jul 2, 2014 to UAVs and Precision Viticulture

28 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Michal Rus

"Hi Michal, We use DVI images to quantify weed coverage on fallow fields, so the type…"

28 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Michal Rus

"Hi Michal, While we don't have any specific experience in viticulture right now, alt…"

28 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Michal Rus

3D Robotics

"Hi Richard, This is the other common way to collect NIR images and there are a few p…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 20, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Hi Richard, Your reasoning is spot on. So much NIR light leaks through the blue chan…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 20, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Hi Richard, For a camera equipped with the Event38 filter, I believe green is a bett…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 19, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Hi Joscht I believe you are trying to select your image when prompted for a LUT (loo…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 15, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Hi Ned, Ignore the last comment about install difficulties. I figured out my problem…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 12, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

3D Robotics

"Hi Jesus, I looked for the PLoSOne paper and all I found was a paper describing how…"

Daniel McKinnon replied Jun 12, 2014 to Misconceptions about UAV-collected NDVI imagery and the Agribotix experience in ground truthing these images for agriculture

57 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Joe Zamudio

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service