Michael Leasure's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"We chose multirotors for development to eliminate take off and landing distance requ…"

Michael Leasure replied Jan 22, 2015 to Why no fixed wing UAV in crop dusting?

6 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by George

"The bungee has its place as well. My 47 pound ag heavy lift UAV takes off in 70 feet…"

Michael Leasure replied Jan 14, 2015 to The Most Economic Method for sUAS Launch

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Richard Burd

"We have tried all of the above over the years, including a car top release scheme. I…"

Michael Leasure replied Jan 14, 2015 to The Most Economic Method for sUAS Launch

6 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Richard Burd

"Currently, they are long on promises and short on results, I won't name names but am…"

Michael Leasure replied Aug 3, 2014 to How many Precision Ag UAS/UAV firms are there now?

5 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Eric Kubicka

"The key to spraying will be the software that turns the product on and off using aut…"

Michael Leasure replied Aug 3, 2014 to Crop Duster Hex Copter

3 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Steve Burton

"That would be difficult to estimate. Many of the firms have been around for decades…"

Michael Leasure replied Aug 3, 2014 to How many Precision Ag UAS/UAV firms are there now?

5 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Eric Kubicka

"In my opinion, the next step is an autopilot that can fly waypoints (gps) and a gopr…"

Michael Leasure replied Mar 7, 2014 to Starting from scratch, with the view of eventually flying multispec cameras over farms back home.

24 May 15, 2014
Reply by Drone-University.com

"$10k will buy big payload and auto everything. The money is in the hyper spectral ca…"

Michael Leasure replied Mar 6, 2014 to Which UAV system to go with?

9 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Chris Leatherman

"Yes, regardless of how you are triggering the camera, mission planner can be used. I…"

Michael Leasure replied Nov 19, 2013 to Photo taking

8 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by umberto colpi

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service