Hein du Plessis's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Henry Thank you so much for this! I'm going to implement on my planes now. Rega…"

Hein du Plessis replied Jan 15 to Airspeed (synthetic) not being reported in Plane 3.8?

5 Jan 15
Reply by Hein du Plessis

"I've now re-checked my DVR, you're right NO AIRPSEED! See image."

Hein du Plessis replied Jan 10 to Airspeed (synthetic) not being reported in Plane 3.8?

5 Jan 15
Reply by Hein du Plessis

"That's strange - I've been using 3.8.3 for a bit and it seems to work ok. What versi…"

Hein du Plessis replied Jan 7 to Airspeed (synthetic) not being reported in Plane 3.8?

5 Jan 15
Reply by Hein du Plessis

"I've had this a few times when the voltage and amp lines from the power module runs…"

Hein du Plessis replied Aug 9, 2016 to Bad Power Module?

5 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by David L.

"We had the same issue yesterday, when we started implementing pre arm checks. It wen…"

Hein du Plessis replied Apr 16, 2016 to PreArm error blank

2 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Samuel Rosenstein

"Did you have a good hdop? 1.8 or less?"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 17, 2016 to EKF errors !!

6 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Abolo

"Abolo, are you testing this indoors?"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 17, 2016 to EKF errors !!

6 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Abolo

"I agree regarding checking manual flight. Nice graph Grant! - what software did you…"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 1, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

"Can you post a log where you're flying in manual mode? The attached bin you seem to…"

Hein du Plessis replied Jan 26, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

"Checked the video - so similar to an out of level APM, but I'm sure it's not that. I…"

Hein du Plessis replied Jan 26, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service