kevin zhou's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Please someone do help....pixhawk, with APM I never have this problem..."

kevin zhou replied Jun 25, 2014 to a crash analyse

7 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by kevin zhou

"Thanks for explanation. hope someone can help me to do some analysis on this issue.…"

kevin zhou replied Jun 20, 2014 to a crash analyse

7 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by kevin zhou

"Thanks a lot for the help, I can not fly before I find out the reason. Here is the…"

kevin zhou replied Jun 18, 2014 to a crash analyse

7 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by kevin zhou

"interesting, someone have been try that ? I guess two receiver and transimitter need…"

kevin zhou replied Mar 4, 2014 to APM with dual RC control and mission control, is that possible?

6 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Parke @ ParkeFlyer

"Thanks a lot, well, we work for some government project, so it is not a problem. fo…"

kevin zhou replied Mar 4, 2014 to APM with dual RC control and mission control, is that possible?

6 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Parke @ ParkeFlyer

"One question, Arduplane still don't work with sonar sensor for make landing of take…"

kevin zhou replied Jan 2, 2014 to How do you program the APM to land at a different altitude?

9 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Dave Smith

"Is that means, if I put ALT_OFFSET as the real altitude of the location the plane gp…"

kevin zhou replied Jan 2, 2014 to How do you program the APM to land at a different altitude?

9 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Dave Smith

"Seth, can you share your configuration ? or a screen shot of your config.  Thank you…"

kevin zhou replied Oct 7, 2013 to Arduplane tracks great in Auto/Loiter/RTL: FBW-A won't turn...

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by kevin zhou

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service