Grant Morphett's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Executing nav command ID #16 is NAV_WAYPOINT.  The plane is executing NAV_WAYPOINT m…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 7, 2016 to Error : THR channel Out in Auto mode Zero

7 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Abolo

"Its always best to have the plane fly straight and level in manual mode with no trim…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 7, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

"Your flying within 1km of an international airport.  I STRONGLY advise you find some…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 7, 2016 to Auto & Loiter Mode always Losing Altitude - Log Attached

16 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"That's great news! Thanks, Grant."

Grant Morphett replied Feb 2, 2016 to Can't get RCn_FUNCTION to work on Aux5 and Aux6 (RC13 and RC14)

11 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Jacques Eloff

"I've already solved the issue.  Please read in detail my response above.  Your PTCH…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Auto & Loiter Mode always Losing Altitude - Log Attached

16 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"I use MAVProxy GCS and as part of that it comes with a bunch of tools such as MAVExp…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

"Chris you should probably start a new discussion with your issues rather then hijack…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Motor not responding to inputs on Ch 3

13 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"Hi Abu.  I've posted a response in your other discussion. http://diydrones.com/group…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Plane gose CRAZY always Big pitch up + log

13 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"You have THR_PASS_STAB turned on (set to 1) which is unusual in a battery flying win…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Agressive pitch up when switching from FBWA, Loiter and back. Log attached

21 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by omgsparks

"James is correct.  The pasted in definitions by James are correct. No airspeed senso…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to TRIM_AIRSPD_CM and TRIM_THROTTLE Parameters

9 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Jacques Eloff

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service