I can't get to work the radio calibration.

In the terminal i get this error as you can see in the image and the video shows.

Can anyone help?

http://youtu.be/nUpAN0I0-f4

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

yes i try diferent ways, and nothing, that is strange. i have format a computer and start from the start and it's the same the only thing i didn't tru is with a normal RX/TX .

this file helps? i don't know wht else to try.

should i in the reciver only have one with power and the other only one cable the "S" one

regards

Nuno,

Why is your com port 199??

Nathaniel ~KD2DEY

Hello

I change to one that is not in use. no reason

should i in the reciver only have one with power and the other only one cable the "S" one

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly here, but I'll give it a shot! If you are connecting the output of each of your receivers channels to the inputs on you APM, then you should connect gnd, pwr, and signal pins for each channel you are using.

I can't say that I am familiar with the messages that are being displayed, however I believe that they will be useful to someone who is familiar with them.

I know you said that you are able to control the servos through the APM, so it sounds like the radio you are using is working correctly so I don't think using a normal RX/TX will make a difference, however it won't hurt to try.

Sorry I can't be of more help, this one is a mystery to me.

Regards,

Nathaniel ~KD2DEY

What version of Mission Planner are you using?

Ok S is for signal, I was miising the right word, but i'm doing right as you said.

Thanks

I try different one, since 1.048 i think until the new one i think is 1.058 always the same.

and yes the servos and motor i can work with them trough the apm.

looking for the messages and trying the siple thing was changing to reverse one of the channels, it always give error "fail" like is not possible to write to the apm.

Regards

I can't tell from the video if the LED's are giving the correct signals. Could you read this section on LED behavior and let us know what they are doing. Or if it works better for you, remove the case, connect the GPS, RX etc and video the APM board from the moment power is applied (USB), lower the light level enough that the LED's can be seen clearly.

Regards,

Nathaniel ~KD2DEY

Nuno,

The most recent version of the Mission Planner is 1.2.59, which you can download here.

Regards,

Nathaniel ~KD2DEY

Hey Nuno,

Did you get this figured out yet? I had a somewhat similar experience when I received my board back from 3DR after having the fuse mod completed. It had been a while since I had to start from scratch and I learned a few things along the way.

1) First load firmware.

2) Making sure you have the board connected to your flight battery and USB, complete radio calibration.

I forgot that I needed to have power from the batt in addition to USB in order to properly power my RC gear! Once I had power everything worked fine. Before that I couldn't complete the radio calibration either.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathaniel ~KD2DEY

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service