jean-luc's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but not applicable for the rover. "

jean-luc replied Nov 13 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"Hi, You can program it just into a mission, not with the remote switch mode. Select…"

jean-luc replied Nov 13 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"I'm agree with this vision. Go step by step with a first firmware version without ex…"

jean-luc replied Dec 12, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"David, I was thinking of an automatic Rally point generated at the boat position, wh…"

jean-luc replied Dec 3, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"Grant, just my vision for the RTL mode on sea: When the boat go in RTL mode (by fail…"

jean-luc replied Dec 2, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"Hi, What do you think also of a possibility to RTL to home position by the same prev…"

jean-luc replied Dec 1, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"I thinks it's a very good idea to create an "arduboat" firmware with a dynamic posit…"

jean-luc replied Sep 25, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"Yess ok Grant. I think it's a good option for boat, no need waterproof switch and ma…"

jean-luc replied Jun 23, 2015 to pixhawk armed by RC input

3 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by jean-luc

"Hi Ben, You have two ways for this project: -1) With only one motor, find an actuato…"

jean-luc replied May 14, 2015 to how to build an RIB??

5 May 20, 2015
Reply by Ben

"@ johannes, be carrefull with the solar panels in totaly autonomous navigation, afte…"

jean-luc replied Mar 27, 2015 to Using Ardurover for a ~4m solar powered boat for long distance?

14 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Johannes

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service