AntimatterCrusader's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! :)"

AntimatterCrusader replied Mar 18, 2016 to New Hulls for ArduBoat & Unmanned Surface Boats in General

7 May 9, 2016
Reply by Jason Spall

"David, Yes, me too - I am working on a 3rd design called the DuraCat. It will be bas…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Mar 18, 2016 to New Hulls for ArduBoat & Unmanned Surface Boats in General

7 May 9, 2016
Reply by Jason Spall

"I am sorry, I do not - however, it's worth noting I no longer have the motor on the…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Nov 30, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"I second this - so far as far as I know this has not been implemented. But I am read…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Nov 28, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"I ended up changing the design to use a rudder instead of turning the trolling motor…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Oct 26, 2015 to Suitable Boat Kits for autonomous missions

15 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Enno Bokkels

"Sweet! I'll be happy to test it on my boat. This boat is also equipped with telemetr…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Sep 29, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"This is very interesting, I think I need to post perhaps a dedicated thread for this…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Sep 25, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"I don't know of any system off the top of my head, but if you have access to interne…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Sep 24, 2015 to Bad Weather Avoidance systems

7 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by bigkahuna

"Costco has children's (6') kayaks for $100. They work great! Plenty of space to work…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Sep 24, 2015 to Suitable Boat Kits for autonomous missions

15 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Enno Bokkels

"BTW: Here is my drone boat. Made from a Child's kayak. This video is a bit old, I'm…"

AntimatterCrusader replied Sep 24, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service