Grant Morphett's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding the EKF_GPS_TYPE it shouldn't really matter as none of the navigation take…"

Grant Morphett replied Feb 7, 2016 to EKF with Rover 2.50

6 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by David Boulanger

"Hi Esteban.  I had a quick look at your 199.BIN file.  Below is the mission that was…"

Grant Morphett replied Jan 27, 2016 to ArduBoat Project + (Problems with AutoMode) [SOLVED in Page 3]

35 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Esteban Caligaris

Admin

"I think 2 would be better then 1.  Firstly redundancy - always nice even though the…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 15, 2015 to Your own Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Project

342 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Admin

"Tom, you must of had inside information that this was coming! http://arstechnica.com…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 15, 2015 to Your own Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Project

342 Mar 27, 2016

Admin

"For a slow under water ROV that isn't going to react to anything quickly slower poll…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 6, 2015 to Your own Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Project

342 Mar 27, 2016

Admin

"Hi Rusty.  I am sure the thrusters would be fine.  That's not the problem.  Its ever…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 3, 2015 to Your own Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Project

342 Mar 27, 2016

Admin

"I2C is a nightmare to run over distance.  We have problems with long cables to run o…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 3, 2015 to Your own Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Project

342 Mar 27, 2016

"So you would be driving/sailing along, go into RTL and the vehicle would go to the n…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 1, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"@jean-luc, this is the breadcrumb functionality you are talking about.  Copter's are…"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 1, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

"Harass me as much as you like - that's what I'm here for :-) Rally points aren't in…"

Grant Morphett replied Nov 30, 2015 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 Nov 13
Reply by jean-luc

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service