Talha A.'s Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the suggestion!  The project supplies all are Geroge Mason University's p…"

Talha A. replied Apr 25, 2015 to Capstone Search and Rescue Project. Help Needed to Finish!

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"Thanks to everyone who helped me with this project. The video below shows our Quad f…"

Talha A. replied Apr 25, 2015 to Capstone Search and Rescue Project. Help Needed to Finish!

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

" Here is the video!"

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"Today I balanced my Props and flew with INS_MPU filter at 20. I still get pulses whi…"

Talha A. replied Apr 23, 2015 to Capstone Search and Rescue Project. Help Needed to Finish!

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"Thank you for the response Randy. I have attached IMU log here for reference.  I bel…"

Talha A. replied Apr 22, 2015 to Capstone Search and Rescue Project. Help Needed to Finish!

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"The Log for the graphs above is attached here"

Talha A. replied Apr 22, 2015 to Capstone Search and Rescue Project. Help Needed to Finish!

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"X and Y vibration levels seem fine (+/- 3): the Z vibration level, however, is a b…"

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"The quad shot directly up whenever I switched to ALT_HOLD. the logs show that the de…"

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"I couldn't find AHRS_MPU6K_FILTER but I found and changed INS_MPU6K_FILTER to 20 (wa…"

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

"Yesterday with the downgrade I was able to get waypoint navigation to work well (EDI…"

48 Jul 7
Reply by Greg Bjorg

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service