Rui Manuel Cravo Marques's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"That looks like a motor / propeller failure. What propellers are you using ? Do you…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Jan 9, 2014 to Crash Again.......

5 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Daniel Estes

"Hi Lucas. Have you made all first time calibration ? (radio ? magnetometer ? Gyros ?…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Dec 2, 2013 to Trouble arming quadcopter.

17 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Tim McMahan

"Well, the power module seems to be enough. The board itself has switching regulators…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Oct 27, 2013 to total powercut-->crash.....possible reasons?

14 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by svein arne skansen

"yes it can ! How are you powering your apm ? I suggest you use a separate BEC and no…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Oct 27, 2013 to total powercut-->crash.....possible reasons?

14 Oct 27, 2013

"there are a lot of vibrations on a multicopter. If you have bad soldering points or…"

14 Oct 27, 2013

"There are several problems with multirotor. First there's always the problem of prop…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Oct 5, 2013 to Ballistic Recovery Parachutes

5 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Thomas the Nerd

"Hi Bob, some time ago I was looking for model size parachutes, and I'm considering b…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Oct 5, 2013 to Ballistic Recovery Parachutes

5 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Thomas the Nerd

"Probably you have mixage on those channels. Have you checked the radio is in plane/g…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Jun 25, 2013 to Radio calibration - Pitch and roll linked in some strange way.

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Monroe King

"Hi Stefan, Multicopters where my first experience in air RC (so far I had only drive…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Sep 11, 2012 to How to build a multi-rotor...

5 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Stefan Gofferje

"you may try to adjust your subtrim to start at a higher value like 1010, to check. I…"

Rui Manuel Cravo Marques replied Aug 23, 2012 to Fine tuning using CH6

11 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Marooned

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service