Clifton Hipsher's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked at the pictures you posted and I realized I have seen this before. What ca…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Sep 1 to I can´t configure esc with pixhawk.

7 Sep 1
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

"This can happen for a number of reasons.  One problem that is often over looked is t…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Aug 29 to I can´t configure esc with pixhawk.

7 Sep 1
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

"If you are having trouble with Pixhawk booting, try flashing a different firmware li…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Aug 28 to I can´t configure esc with pixhawk.

7 Sep 1
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

"If you invoke during Loiter, the aircraft will stay roughly in place.  If you invoke…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Jul 31 to CAN NOT INVOKE AUTOTUNE FLIGHT MODE

17 Jul 31
Reply by Clifton Hipsher

"The side arms are too long.  This non-standard configuration confuses the firmware a…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Jul 30 to Stablize is OK, Loiter with forward speed will have a severe vibration

4 Jul 31
Reply by churl11

"You have some nasty vibrations which are causing an IMU Mismatch: Log File C:\Users…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Jul 30 to Stablize is OK, Loiter with forward speed will have a severe vibration

4 Jul 31
Reply by churl11

"Because you do not have any props on your testing is invalid. The only valid "no pr…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Nov 20, 2017 to Pixhawk 2.1 with Futuba SG14 - Unpredictable Mystery!

6 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Are Jo Næss

" "

Clifton Hipsher replied Sep 15, 2017 to RTL mode activates automatically at a height of 150 to 200 ft

8 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Pradeep Kumar

"Like I said, the CT-6B is crap.  I got one in an RTF 450 Heli kit that was dead on a…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Sep 11, 2017 to RTL mode activates automatically at a height of 150 to 200 ft

8 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Pradeep Kumar

"You need to look at the flight log:  http://ardupilot.org/planner/docs/common-diagno…"

Clifton Hipsher replied Sep 10, 2017 to RTL mode activates automatically at a height of 150 to 200 ft

8 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Pradeep Kumar

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service