All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (7)

← Back to ArduCopter User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disabling Internal Compass with ArduCopter 3.6

Hi, everyone. I'm using ArduCopter for the last 4 years and I always tried to find a way to disable the internal compass(es) to avoid the "…

Started by Ricardo Maroquio

1 Nov 19
Reply by Doug Adduci

Digital to Analog conversion for HY-SRF05 sonar

Hi, how can we calculate the capacitor and resistor values for PWM low pass filter for converting HY-SRF05 SONAR+Arduino Leonardo Board's d…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

2 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mehras Amirhakimi

Custom Autopilot development - Theory through Implementation

I started this project wanting to learn more about the ArduCopter software that was powering my APM board and 3DR Quad-C frame. I found Dr.…

Started by Wil Selby

10 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Wil Selby

ArduCopter (APM 2.5) Fails, Hangs, Crashs when Radio Gear Connected

Also posted on Forum. Hi All, I have an APM 2.5 board (brand new), it's my second APM, I have another 2.5 in an aircraft, this one is for…

Started by Biggles

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Biggles

How to connect APM to receiver?

Hi! I just purchased a 3DR quadcopter kit, and I've been able to put together the frame and most of the electronics. I have some questions…

Started by Lucs

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Lucs

Project Help?

Hi! I'm new to ArduCopter and I really want to use it for my HS project. My Project: Focus on motion tracking using a GPS-IMU fusion method…

Started by azngundamrx782

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Punctuating ESC to motor connectors in ArduCopter Kit (hopefully right term used :) )

Hi, in case no one signalized this yet here and Jani or other AC makers wouldn't know: many people seem to be having problems with the ESC…

Started by Tom

10 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tom

RSS

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service