All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (7)

← Back to ArduCopter User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disabling Internal Compass with ArduCopter 3.6

Hi, everyone. I'm using ArduCopter for the last 4 years and I always tried to find a way to disable the internal compass(es) to avoid the "…

Started by Ricardo Maroquio

1 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Doug Adduci

Digital to Analog conversion for HY-SRF05 sonar

Hi, how can we calculate the capacitor and resistor values for PWM low pass filter for converting HY-SRF05 SONAR+Arduino Leonardo Board's d…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

2 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mehras Amirhakimi

Custom Autopilot development - Theory through Implementation

I started this project wanting to learn more about the ArduCopter software that was powering my APM board and 3DR Quad-C frame. I found Dr.…

Started by Wil Selby

10 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Wil Selby

ArduCopter (APM 2.5) Fails, Hangs, Crashs when Radio Gear Connected

Also posted on Forum. Hi All, I have an APM 2.5 board (brand new), it's my second APM, I have another 2.5 in an aircraft, this one is for…

Started by Biggles

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Biggles

How to connect APM to receiver?

Hi! I just purchased a 3DR quadcopter kit, and I've been able to put together the frame and most of the electronics. I have some questions…

Started by Lucs

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Lucs

Project Help?

Hi! I'm new to ArduCopter and I really want to use it for my HS project. My Project: Focus on motion tracking using a GPS-IMU fusion method…

Started by azngundamrx782

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Punctuating ESC to motor connectors in ArduCopter Kit (hopefully right term used :) )

Hi, in case no one signalized this yet here and Jani or other AC makers wouldn't know: many people seem to be having problems with the ESC…

Started by Tom

10 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tom

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service