Ray Quintana's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it boils down to the code is all optimized to be used with RC components.  S…"

Ray Quintana replied Jun 5, 2018 to Community favourite chassis?

5 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Ray Quintana

"A lot of people like the Traxxas ready to run trucks, they have plenty of power and…"

Ray Quintana replied May 19, 2018 to Community favourite chassis?

5 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Output 3 but yeah that's how I would do it.  You're a little bit out of my standard…"

Ray Quintana replied Mar 20, 2017 to autonomous rover- no motors, just servo for steering and actuator for braking- rolling down hill

3 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Not too sure about your diagram but I imagine you could use your brake on the thrott…"

Ray Quintana replied Mar 19, 2017 to autonomous rover- no motors, just servo for steering and actuator for braking- rolling down hill

3 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Ray Quintana

"I have had it track me by walking around with the laptop, so that will work.  I don'…"

Ray Quintana replied Nov 29, 2016 to Ardurover Follow me mode options

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"As far as I know tower's follow mode does not work with a rover, at least it didn't…"

Ray Quintana replied Nov 28, 2016 to Ardurover Follow me mode options

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Maybe your compass/gps is picking up interference, is it possible to relocate it and…"

Ray Quintana replied Apr 16, 2016 to Rover not navigating correctly in auto mode

8 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Mag offset learning in compass cal?"

Ray Quintana replied Apr 15, 2016 to Rover not navigating correctly in auto mode

8 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Sounds like your compass orientation is incorrect.  I had a lot of trouble with mine…"

Ray Quintana replied Apr 8, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"No that sounds like something else, compass calibration maybe?  When in mission plan…"

Ray Quintana replied Mar 26, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service